I’ve just spoken to a journalist for Fabulous magazine for the Sun on Sunday and in a few weeks time my libido boosting tips will be featured.
I have 6 practical tips right here for you…
- Don’t be tempted to drink lots of alcohol. Instead stick to one drink. Although alcohol can help you lose you inhibitions it can also hinder your ability to orgasm or ejaculate.
- Check with your doctor that there’s no medical reasons for your lack of sex drive. Certain medications, physical and mental illnesses can have a negative effect on your sex life.
- Engage in intimacy with no pressure of sex. For example, long kissing sessions or massage. It’s important not to stop any form of intimacy just because you’re not feeling sexual.
- Stress is a huge factor in lack of libido. Make sure that you either meditate to relieve some of that stress or exercise to get the ‘feel good’ endorphins flowing.
- Boost your self-confidence through hypnotherapy. When you feel good about yourself and with your body then you’re more likely to want sex. My hypnotherapy clients say that this has a huge positive effect on their sex life.
- Experiment with aphrodisiacs like chocolate (which releases Seratonin the body’s ‘feel good’ chemical), chili, bananas, figs and honey. Research shows that certain vitamins and minerals increase blood flow to the genitals and promote a healthy sex life.
If you need help or support with any of the above please don’t hesitate to contact me today.